We specialise in the secure collection and disposal of redundant IT Equipment across the Mainlands, UK.
No job is too big or too small and we can provide computer refurbishing and computer disposal from locations including Coventry, Birmingham & Leicester.
Our team can accommodate any it disposal situation with vehicles ranging from Box Vans through to 24T articulated lorry's on call to help with your computer disposal and computer recycling requirements.
More than 54 million computers in the U.K. may become obsolete in the next five years, and
those machines, along with televisions, VCRs & mobile phones are flooding the nation's landfills.
As a result, substances such as lead, mercury, chromium and cadmium are seeping into the environment.
Discarded electronic equipment is one of the fastest growing waste streams in the industrialised world
and has become a national and international concern as the volume of e-waste continues to grow.
Without effective phase-outs of hazardous chemicals and the development of effective collection,
reuse and recycling systems, highly toxic chemicals found in e-waste will continue to contaminate soil
- Over 63 million tonnes of computer equipment is taken out of service each year, and 85% of them will end up in the landfills.
- Over 50% of computers being thrown away are in good working order or could be easily repaired.
Compucaring gives your old computer a second life, creating opportunity for someone else. According
to the EPA, reusing just one computer with a CRT monitor saves:
- 30 lbs of hazardous waste
- 77 lbs of solid waste
- 147 lbs (17.5 gallons) of water from being polluted
- 32 tonnes of air from being polluted
- 1,333 lbs of CO2 from being emitted
- 7,719 kilowatts of energy